- As a moderator you can easily send a meeting invite to a Skype for Business meeting directly from your Outlook calendar. This places your traditional Skype for Business details into the invitation.
- If you have participants from other countries, you can add the relevant international dial-in numbers.
- By the time of your meeting you connect the participants, who have dialed in to the meeting from a traditional landline or mobile phone directly to your Skype for Business client.
- The participants with access to Skype for Business connect to the meeting directly from their own Skype for Business client.
- When the meeting is finished, you end the meeting in the same way as an ordinary Skype for Business meeting.
- Office 365
- Skype for Business online
- Skype for Business server incl. On-Premise & Hosted
Depending on which version of Skype for Business you have, Audio Conferencing for Skype for Business can be established from day to day. The audio conferencing does not require any SIP trunks, voice gateways or any other expensive licenses. For more information please contact us here.