How to record your meeting:
When you have activated recording of a meeting you can download and forward the audiofile to e.g. external partners or colleagues unable to attend the meeting. Furthermore, during the meeting, you do not have to spend time taking notes, as you can listen to the audio file after the meeting.
It is easy to activate recording of your conference call using your telephone keypad or your online customer area.
Using your online customer area:
- Start your conference call using the conference number and your host-pin
- Sign in to your online customer area with your host pin- and participant-pin
- Under ‘My Account’ select ‘Tools’ and press ‘Monitor call online‘
- Now you are in your online conference room, where you can control your meeting online
- At the top of the left column you can activate ‘Recording‘
- Recording ends automatically when the conference is over, but if you want to stop your recording during the meeting, you can disable the recording by pressing ‘stop’